Sandblasting Project Finished

Posted: September 16, 2015 in Uncategorized

I actually finished this project months ago but have finally gotten around to posting about it.

I purposely bought this cobbler stand so I could try out my new sandblaster. The biggest challenge was putting enough slag in the box to keep the flow going. Once I fixed that, the project moved along perfectly.

I cleaned each surface and then simply spray painted them with some paint I had from another project.

  
These are probably worth more rusty and used looking but that wasn’t my goal.

  
I will put these on Craigslist and see what I can get for them.

  
Now I get to look for my next project.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s